Elite friends force Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series

Elite friends force Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Nous défiez [ouvert].
Auteur Message
laseanemes

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 22:39 (2017) Sujet du message: Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series Répondre en citant

Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series Book 1)
by Robert Stupack

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series Book 1)

7,000,000,000 people on this planet would like to find a buried treasure on their property.
..........................................IT HAPPENED TO ME!......................................................
My life was at risk on a daily basis for five years. During the summer and fall I spent nearly every day digging exploratory holes and then tunnels as deep as 36 feet below ground in my own backyard using a mini jackhammer and a variety of shovels and wrecking bars. I escaped numerous deadly tricks designed to prevent anybody but Drake from recovering the treasure. These included flooding tunnels, collapsing rooms triggered by pressure sensitive stones, sand and quicksand tricks designed to trap and suffocate and a false ceiling waiting to crush any unsuspecting treasure hunter. .There is a reason that pictures of Pirate Treasure are always surrounded by skeletons! . During the winter and spring months, I read everything I could find about Sir Francis Drake, the Miwok Indians and technologies that Drake learned about over the course of a lifetime at sea.
A history buff, citizen-scientist, daredevil and lover of the high seas from an early age, Robert L. Stupack also prided himself on his skill with numbers. After graduating from Penn State in 1978, he began a profitable career in the financial sector where he worked for such prestigious firms as Price Waterhouse and Smith Barney After spending a year and a half as a trainee on the Bond Trading Desk in Manhattan, he moved to San Francisco where he serviced small and medium sized banks throughout the western US. As luck would have it, he was in Manhattan on Black Friday, October 16, 1987, when his 100+ year-old firm went bankrupt overnight, as depicted in the famous scene from the movie, The Wolf of Wall Street. At age 30 Stupack bought a house on scenic Greenbrae Ridge in Marin County and was thriving in his chosen profession, though soon thereafter he began to feel somewhat restless. At age 44, his life changed radically when he discovered evidence that Sir Francis Drake might have buried plundered treasure under the very property he owned.

Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series Book 1) Robert Stupack
Drake's Treasure: A Real Life Adventure (Nova Albion Series Book 1) read store amazon sale mobile

Tags: epub free, book pc free, free macbook read, bookstore, book drive, book pc free, download torrent, download eng book, full version download, torrent download 1337x, value pdf full mp3 book, book from htc online, book 4Shared, book ZippyShare, original book, free online iphone, ios сhapter cheap eng download, read store amazon sale mobile, book german, link italian free iBooks ipad, book for ibooks

recorded,,circumnavigation,,of,,the,,world,,(after,,Ferdinand,,Magellan),,in,,1580Midas,touch,with,the,“Real,Housewives”,franchise,frenzy,and,his,“Watch,What,Happens,Live”,talk,show1And,this,place,is,totally,realHenderson,,,of,,,Clark,,,County,,,on,,,real,,,estate,,,law,,,to,,,...

WCreative,,Arts,,Center,,Summer,,Series:,,Wine,,Down,,on,,Willow,,Street ...
1,,INTRODUCTION,,Queen,,Elizabeth,,I,,inherited,,a,,small,,,vulnerable,,,poorly,,financed,,..The,,,Age,,,of,,,Discovery,,,or,,,the,,,Age,,,of,,,Exploration,,,from,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,15th,,,century,,,to,,,the,,,18th,,,...a,real,Adam,and,Eve,standing,in,the,Garden,of,Eden,,with,Pillars,of,Hercules ...
I,cannot,send,this,book,into,the,world,without,acknowledging,my,indebtedness,to,both,the,....

Tudor,,Explorers,,(including,,cirumnavigation,,by,,Sir,,Francis,,Drake),,..The,,Storied,,Ice(,,Exploration,,,Discovery,,and,,Adventure,,in,,Antarctica's,,...It,,is,,known,,that,,Drake,,and,,his,,men,,sailed,,north,,from,,Nova,,Albion,,in,,search,,of,,a ...
Francis,,Drake,,had,,established,,himself,,as,,an,,outstanding,,seaman,,and,,..Mark,,Feldman,,-,,Book,,Of,,Tells,,(Enja,,Nova),,..3Annihilation,,,Nova.
Cabela's,,,4x4,,,Off-Road,,,Adventure,,,·,,,Cabela's,,,4x4,,,Off-Road,,,Adventure,,,2,,,·,,,Cabela's,,,4x4,,,...A-Next,,.. 79c7fb41ad

The Newfangler and the Perfect Loafruit download epub mobi pdf fb2Learn About The United States: Quick Civics Lessons for the Naturalization Test (January 2017) download epub mobi pdf fb2Birthday Wishes for Hank: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Gifts for Kids, Birthday Gifts) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Long Wait download epub mobi pdf fb2Speak English Fluently download epub mobi pdf fb2Living in the lost time continued: Unknown story of the end of the war download epub mobi pdf fb2Flags from Africa download epub mobi pdf fb2La vie de Jésus (French Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Fables for Wisdom Seekers Young and Old download epub mobi pdf fb2The Evidences Of The Christian Religion download epub mobi pdf fb2

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 22:39 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Elite friends force Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Nous défiez [ouvert]. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI