Elite friends force Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

The Cinema - My Blood Is Full Of Airplanes (2011)

Elite friends force Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Nous défiez [ouvert].
Auteur Message
laseanemes

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:08 (2016) Sujet du message: The Cinema - My Blood Is Full Of Airplanes (2011) Répondre en citant

The Cinema - My Blood Is Full Of Airplanes (2011) > urlin.us/2cfn5

The..album..was..not..released..on..a..physical..medium,..and..could..only..be..acquired..through..digital..music..platformsIt..is..essentially..Antelmans..sleepy..yet..soaring..vocals,..the..same..as..they..were..on..Assailants,..mixed..up..with..Matt..Malpass..techno..beats..and..synthesizersRetrieved...16...January...2015My....Blood....Is....Full....of....AirplanesView....In....iTunes....2Retrieved....16....January....2015On....the....other....hand,....the....following....The....Wolf....and....single....Kill....It....rely....less....on....background....effects,....as....Antelman....really....shines....on....each....of....theseYouTubeTalking....in....Your....SleepView....In....iTunes....3Leighton....Antelman........vocals....Matt....Malpass........programming,....productionContents..1..Track..listing..2..Personnel..3..Reception..4..References..Shes..On..My..Arm..Now..is..the..most..Lydia-like..on..the..set,..drawn..out..and..hugely..producedMy...Blood...Is...Full...of...Airplanes...has...received...critical...praise...by...music...critics...and...fans"My....Blood....Is....Full....of....Airplanes"........3:57....Assailants....was....a....great....swan....song,....but....much....too....short....and....simply....lacking....an....adequate....amount....of....music....to....leave....us....withAlternative...PressWith....that....said,....the....title....track....ranks....among....Antelmans....best....songs....with....one....of....his....best....vocal....performances....and....some....of....his....most....imaginative....lyrics:....Get....it....right....this....time....Im....throwing....lassos....at....the....sky....Catching....moments....as....big....as....my....eyes&Retrieved...16...January...2015Retrieved..16..January..2015Allison....Weiss)....Running....Back....To....You....(featSputnikmusic.comDiscover...and...share...new...music,...movies,...TV,...books,...and...moreA....musicians....first....move....after....the....breakup....of....their....most....popular....band....is....crucial,....forcing....them....to....prove....that....they....can....stand....on....their....own....and....that....they....are....indeed....versatileIs..it..good..and..worth..checking..out?..Yes,..absolutely,..especially..if..you..are..a..fan..of..LydiaEven...worse...is...when...the...band...diffuses...just...as...they...begin...to...show...their...full...potential...and...you...have...just...discovered...themTop..Albums..and..Songs..by..The..Cinema..1AbsolutePunk.net"The....Wolf"........3:32....3To....preview....and....buy....music....from....My....Blood....Is....Full....of....Airplanes....by....The....Cinema,....download....iTunes....nowFollow...us...on...AppStore^..."The...Cinema...Reveal...Track...Listing"Title...Length...1Retrieved...16...January...20153..best..mp3..from..My..Blood..Is..Full..of..Airplanes..The..Cinema....Kill..It..The..Cinema....The..Wolf..The..Cinema....All..The..Lights..Listen..to..My..Blood..Is..Full..of..Airplanes...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Apple...Bag...Apple...Mac...iPad...iPhone...Watch...Music...Support...Search...apple.com...Bag...Already....have....iTunes?....Click....I....Have....iTunes....to....open....it....nowLeighton..AntelmanLydiaThe..CinemaThe..Postal..Service..Share..Tweet..Jordan..Walsh..You..Might..Also..Like..Album..Reviews..Chance..The..Rapper:..Coloring..Book..Album..Reviews..Islands:..Should..I..Remain..Here..At..Sea?..Album..Reviews..Bloc..Party:..Hymns..jennifer..Do..you..happen..to..know..if..they..have..a..FB..page?..I..LOVE..this..band..and..I..wish..they..toured!!..Joe..Ballard..You..can..find..the..bands..FB..page..right..here..Jennifer:..Latest..Reviews..8.5..Chance..The..Rapper:..Coloring..Book..May..18,..2016..6.5..Islands:..Should..I..Remain..Here..At..Sea?..May..17,..2016..4.5..Bloc..Party:..Hymns..May..17,..2016..5..The..1975:..I..like..it..when..you..sleep,..for..you..are..so..beautiful..and..yet..so..unaware..of..it..May..17,..2016..9..Death..Grips:..Bottomless..Pit..May..13,..2016..News..Skylab..3..Premiers..Video..For..A..View..From..Above..May..20,..2016..Bayside..Release..New..Song,..Enemy..Lines..May..15,..2016..Shaky..Knees..Music..Fest..2016..Preview..May..12,..2016..SEE..Releases..New..Song..Off..Upcoming..EP,..Potions..May..10,..2016..Kllo..Releases..New..Video..For..Bolide..May..10,..2016..Interviews..INTERVIEW:..Froomador..May..16,..2016..Interview:..Jocelyn..and..Chris..Arndt..Band..May..11,..2016..Interview:..Ramonda..Hammer..April..29,..2016..Interview:..Jeff..Stachofsky..of..Night..Argent..April..14,..2016..Interview:..Dylan..Rau..of..Bear..Hands..April..5,..2016..Follow..#MEB..on..TwitterMy..Tweets.. f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:08 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Elite friends force Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Nous défiez [ouvert]. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI